GPS Tracking White Papers
How to Work with Unions to Push Your GPS Tracking Initiative
As Government fleet managers are certainly aware, most unions are against the implementation of GPS fleet tracking software.
Despite what unions may currently believe, GPS fleet tracking isn’t meant to invade privacy or punish employees; it is an essential tool to help improve fleet management.
This white paper will examine why and how you can position the technology to gain acceptance.
Included in the White Paper:
- Assure them at GPS tracking won’t be used for punishment
- GPS tracking may be used to allow employees to reach performance bonuses
- The technology will be used to better manage resources
- It will be used to improve employee safety
- Inform vehicle operators when maintenance is due
- Use as proof of job completion or to dispute claims made by citizens