Isaac can send a driver to a location faster, which has reduced travel time by approximately 12%...
Search for Vehicle Tracking Information
Dynamic Phone Number
HVAC & Plumbing Fleet Tracking System
GPS Insight provides Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing service companies with an award-winning fleet tracking solution.
GPS Insight allows HVAC and Plumbing companies to track service teams in real-time, giving you the ability to deploy resources in the most efficient and effective means possible.
Improve Customer Service
- Instantly determine the closest vehicle to a particular location.
- Send directions to the technician via email, SMS text message, or to a Garmin Navigation device.
- If a customer wants to know when a technician will arrive, you can easily check your real-time maps and give an accurate answer.
- Detailed vehicle history allows you to verify technician visits to a particular location.
Reduce Fuel Costs by Monitoring Driver Behavior
- Significantly reduce your monthly fuel costs by eliminating excess idling and speeding.
- Reduce risk by identifying unauthorized vehicle usage.
- Proactively assign the most efficient routes to the job sites.
- Analyze historical routes to determine unnecessary trips; coach technicians to become more efficient.
- Generate fuel card reports to flag non-fuel or fraudulent fuel purchases.
- Maintain a Greener fleet by decreasing the amount of GHG let into the atmosphere.
Dispatch More Efficiently
- GPS Insight provides real-time workforce visibility, ensuring the efficiency of your workers.
- Make dispatch decisions quickly and accurately, ensuring the right crew is sent to each job.
- Identify the most efficient routes and dispatch your fleet accordingly.
- GPS Insight’s web-based solution can be accessed from any device with internet access.
- You can also view your fleet's status from any mobile device, using our mobile browser or iPhone/iPad app.
"We noticed major behavioral changes in idling and off hours usage during the first quarter and found substantial savings on fuel alone by the quarter’s end."
- Kip Bagley, EMCOR
"We are very happy with the way the program works and the savings that it has brought to our company. Thanks so much guys!"
- William Smith, W.R. Smith, Inc.
A robust GPS fleet tracking solution will improve overall response time, improve invoicing accuracy, and provide customer maps of your clients, all of which provide a better customer experience...
Read our White Paper: Improve Customer Service Quality with GPS Tracking