Isaac can send a driver to a location faster, which has reduced travel time by approximately 12%...
Search for Vehicle Tracking Information
Dynamic Phone Number
HVAC and Plumbing Truck Tracking System
GPS Insight provides Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing service companies with an award-winning fleet tracking solution.
GPS Insight allows HVAC and Plumbing companies to track service trucks in real-time, giving you the ability to deploy resources in the most efficient and effective means possible.
Improve Customer Service
- Instantly determine the closest vehicle to a particular location.
- Send directions to the technician via email, SMS text message, or to a Garmin Navigation device.
- If a customer wants to know when a technician will arrive, you can easily check your real-time maps and give an accurate answer.
- Detailed vehicle history allows you to verify technician visits to a particular location.
Reduce Fuel Costs by Monitoring Driver Behavior
- Significantly reduce your monthly fuel costs by eliminating excess idling and speeding.
- Reduce risk by identifying unauthorized vehicle usage.
- Proactively assign the most efficient routes to the job sites.
- Analyze historical routes to determine unnecessary trips; coach technicians to become more efficient.
- Generate fuel card reports to flag non-fuel or fraudulent fuel purchases.
- Maintain a Greener fleet by decreasing the amount of GHG let into the atmosphere.
Dispatch HVAC Trucks More Efficiently
- GPS Insight provides real-time workforce visibility, ensuring the efficiency of your workers.
- Make dispatch decisions quickly and accurately, ensuring the right crew is sent to each job.
- Identify the most efficient routes and dispatch your fleet accordingly.
- GPS Insight’s web-based solution can be accessed from any device with internet access.
- You can also view your fleet's status from any mobile device, using our mobile browser or iPhone/iPad app.
Additional Truck Tracking Information
"We noticed major behavioral changes in idling and off hours usage during the first quarter and found substantial savings on fuel alone by the quarter’s end."
- Kip Bagley, EMCOR
"We are very happy with the way the program works and the savings that it has brought to our company. Thanks so much guys!"
- William Smith, W.R. Smith, Inc.
A robust GPS fleet tracking solution will improve overall response time, improve invoicing accuracy, and provide customer maps of your clients, all of which provide a better customer experience...
Read our White Paper: Improve Customer Service Quality with GPS Tracking