Why GPS Insight.
- Receive Accurate Real-Time & Historical Location Data
- We Track Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Vehicles, & Internal Combustion Vehicles
- Reliable Reporting on Yellow Iron
- Your Dedicated Account Manager will Work with You to Execute a Custom Implementation Plan
- Reach us Anytime 24/7/365 for Technical Support
GPS Insight allows for a customizable system that works well with our vehicle fleet as well as of our shuttle bus vehicle routes. I highly recommend GPS Insight to fleets that are looking for a GPS provider or are in need of a change in GPS providers.
Doug B., Motor Vehicle Manager, County of Alameda
Each City of Conroe department uses the GPS Insight program in their own way from dispatching, driver behavior adjustment, utilization, and to disprove citizen driver complaints. What sets GPS Insight apart from the rest is the customer service. Whether you are a small fleet or a large fleet, GPS Insight gives you the customer service you would expect and appreciate.
Erik M., Fleet Manager, City of Conroe
We have been able to see current and historical location to address citizen complaints and easily verify whether or not a sweeper or sander has been down a particular street and when.
Jim K., Assistant Director of Street Operations, City of Worcester
Features included at no additional cost:
- GIS/ESRI and other software integrations
- DTC alerts
- Diagnostic reporting
- PTO and switch-based reporting
- Custom metrics
- Unlimited historical data