GPS Tracking Solutions for Service Fleets
The perfect GPS tracking solution for HVAC, Electrical and Mechanical Contractors, Plumbing, Landscaping, Pest Control, Towing, and most other service companies.
Your business depends on the reliability and efficiency of your techs and crews in order to stay competitive. You need a tool that will answer the unknowns about your workforce and ensure you are leading the way competitively.
The GPS Insight Vehicle & Asset Tracking Solutions delivers the visibility you need to run as efficiently as possible while reducing costs, reducing risk, and increasing revenue.
GPS Insight’s software enables us to continually improve productivity by decreasing overtime and time spent away from job sites. We have seen a significant return on investment and would recommend it to anyone looking to have a tighter control on their operation.
Matthew S., Owner, U.S. Waterproofing
Cut Fleet Operating Costs
- Lower fuel and labor costs
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Extend vehicle lifecycles
- Lower insurance premiums
Improve Customer Service
- Respond quickly to customer emergencies
- Provide location information to customers
- Service more customers per day
- Confirm job completion
- Bill more accurately
Track Your Team from Anywhere, Anytime
- Manage your fleet from any computer or smart device
The Disadvantages Service Fleets Face That
Don’t Track Their Trucks
Dispatch Your Trucks Efficiently
- See all vehicles and assets live on one map
- Determine who’s closest to next job
- Send routes to drivers
- Provide accurate ETAs
Coach & Monitor Driver Behavior
- Use real-time alerts to change behavior as its happening
- Use driver scorecards to coach driver performance
- Uphold a positive perception of your business
Singing Hills Landscape saves over $12,000 a year using GPS Insight.
“GPS Insight is by far the best GPS fleet tracking software we came across when testing solutions against one another.”
Blake L., Asset Manager, Singing Hills Landscape