GPS Fleet Tracking Solutions for Any Business
No matter what industry you are in, if your business has mobile assets, GPS fleet tracking will help you improve fleet management.
Your business depends on the reliability and efficiency of your drivers in order to improve your bottom line and stay competitive. You need a tool that will answer the unknowns about your mobile operations and ensure you are leading the way competitively.
Our GPS fleet tracking solutions will give you the visibility you need to manage your fleet efficiently as possible while reducing costs, reducing risk, and increasing revenue.
Many systems out there had a few things we needed but not nearly as many features and possibilities as GPS Insight. The amount of data collection, diagnostic capabilities, mapping, routing and the vast amount of reporting options to name a few, were big winners for us.
Kenny H., Senior Coordinator Mobile Fleet, Kennecott Utah Copper
Reduce Fuel Costs
- Limit speeding and idling
- Minimize run-time
- Eliminate unauthorized usage
- Optimize routes
- Verify fuel card expenses
Improve Billing Accuracy
- Use GPS data to determine time-on-site/number of visits
- Provide proof of job completion
Recover Stolen Assets Faster
- Know when vehicles/assets move when or where they shouldn’t
- Report real-time location information to authorities
GPS Fleet Tracking Buyer’s Guide
Dispatch Your Resources More Efficiently
- See all vehicles and assets in real-time
- Determine who’s closest to next job
- Send routes to drivers instantaneously
- Provide accurate ETAs
Optimize Fleet Utilization
- Determine which vehicles and equipment are over/under used
- Use actionable data to distribute usage or right-size your fleet
Proactively Extend Vehicle & Asset Lifecycles
- Maintenance scheduling made easy
- Never overlook service for any vehicle or asset
- Receive remote diagnostics
- Simplify maintenance cost tracking
The robust features and flexibility are what finalized Valet Waste’s decision to partner with GPS Insight. Their previous fleet management program was limited in its capabilities and the product could not be tailored to the company’s needs.
“GPS Insight allows features to be automated and customized to fit our needs now, and the ability to easily change them if needed in the future.”
Nick C.,Regional Manager, Valet Waste