GPS Insight Offers Roadside Assistance Powered by Allstate
Thursday, May 30th, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ – GPS Insight, a leading provider of fleet software to organizations with fleets of vehicles, trailers, and other mobile assets, announces their new roadside assistance solution powered by Allstate for their customers. The comprehensive roadside assistance solution reduces fleet downtime due to roadside emergencies or inconveniences like dead batteries, empty fuel tanks, flat tires, and more. This service helps get light duty vehicles back up and running in no time to ensure organizations continue to excel.
Key features of the solution include:
- Vehicle Towing: Up to five miles in any direction.
- Vehicle Winching: If a vehicle is stuck in a ditch, mud or snow and is accessible from a regularly traveled roadway.
- Fuel Delivery: A service vehicle will deliver up to three gallons of fuel to the customer’s location.
- Jump Start: Service is provided to jump-start a dead battery or make other minor roadside adjustments to start a vehicle.
- Flat Tire: Service is offered to change a flat tire with an inflated spare.
- Lockout: Service is provided to gain access if the ignition key is lost or accidentally locked inside the vehicle.
About GPS Insight
GPS Insight helps customers engage their fleet by delivering innovative solutions and actionable insights. Organizations across North America turn to GPS Insight when they have high fleet operating costs, are worried about safety on the roads, and have inefficiencies that waste valuable time and money. GPS Insight offers all-encompassing fleet software for organizations with fleets of vehicles, trailers, and other mobile assets. GPS Insight provides many fleet solutions to include vehicle and asset tracking, in-cab cameras, ELD, fuel cards, and much more.
Jenny Shiner, GPS Insight
7201 E. Henkel Way, Suite 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Request a Demo.