GPS Fleet Tracking for Oil/Gas/Energy Businesses
The GPS Insight Vehicle & Asset Tracking Solutions will make your crews safer and streamline your day-to-day operations.
Your oil and energy business is looking for a GPS tracking platform to give you more insight into fleet activity and ensure crew safety. There are a number of inefficiencies that you a looking to solve with location intelligence.
GPS Insight provides the data insight you need to make your fleet more efficient while reducing costs, reducing risk, and increasing revenue.
We’ve found that the quick access to vehicle information on-the-go is extremely helpful for field management – they can view the current location of all workers and easily dispatch trucks from their mobile device.
Adam C., Support Analyst, EQT
Use Less Fuel
- Limit speeding, idling, hard braking/rapid acceleration
- Reduce vehicle and equipment run-time
- Eliminate unauthorized usage
- Verify fuel card expenses
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Decrease idling, windshield time, and run-time
- Keep up to date on maintenance
- Measure Greenhouse Gas emissions
Increase Operational Effectiveness
- Improve dispatching (right vehicle, right place, right time)
- Expedite billing, identify crew members for payroll, log pre and post trip inspections
- Eliminate unnecessary paperwork in the field and in the office
GPS Tracking Technology Puts Dollars Back
onto the Bottom Line
Access to Real-Time Locations of Vehicles and Assets
- See vehicles on multiple map options to view exact location, status, time on site, and dispatch
- Know where your mobile resources are in relation to stations, facilities, off-road locations, etc.
- Select from multiple coverage options to get the best service quality
Improve Crew Safety
- Monitor driver behavior to reduce accidents and fatalities
- Ensure your vehicles and equipment are properly maintained and safe to operate
- Immediately send help to employees in emergency situations
Connect Your GPS Data with Other Software Platforms
- Easily integrate data via API, webhooks, map overlays, data connect, or data dump
Example map overlay showing powerlines
TorcSill has been quite impressed with GPS Insight. One example of why is from tracking IFTA miles, which has been extremely streamlined because of your company’s system.
Amber B., Director of Safety/Compliance/HR, TorcSill Foundations