GPS Telematics for Government Vehicles
Municipal, State, and Federal GPS Telematics Solutions
GPS Insight provides government fleet managers with simplified, yet powerful GPS Telematics that works with any type of vehicle.
You manage a government fleet and you need more insight into your fleet operations in order to cut costs and build or maintain a positive image of your fleet.
Our GPS Telematics Solutions will give you the visibility you need to tackle your most costly challenges and reward your employees for a job well done.
Buy with confidence. GPS Insight is listed on these purchasing contracts:
The State of Louisiana is the first to install GPS tracking devices on all the state’s vehicles. They expect to save $30 million over the next five years by reducing the costs of fuel, maintenance and insurance.
“It does change driving patterns and it has lowered insurance costs.”
Mike S., Secretary, State of Louisiana
Reduce Fuel Costs with GPS Telematics
- Limit speeding and wasteful idling
- Detect harsh braking/rapid acceleration
- Optimize routes
- Eliminate unauthorized usage
- Reduce run-time
- Verify fuel card expenses
Improve Public and Driver Safety
- Reduce accidents and fatalities
- Ensure your vehicles are safe on the roads
- Immediately send help to employees in emergency situations
How to Work with Unions to Push Your GPS Tracking Initiative
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Reduce the amount of miles driven
- Stay up to date on maintenance to control emissions
- Monitor GHG emissions
- Track alternative vehicles (Hybrid, Electric, Natural Gas)
Provide Proof of Location or Job Completion
- Access unlimited historical data
- Refute claims made by citizens
We have been able to see current and historical location to address citizen complaints and easily verify whether or not a sweeper or sander has been down a particular street and when.
Jim K., Assistant Director of Street Operations, City of Worcester, MA