GPS Tracking Solutions for Construction Fleets
GPS Insight Vehicle & Asset Tracking Solutions will change the way you manage your trucks and equipment forever.
Your business depends on the reliability and efficiency of your drivers and crews in order to stay competitive. You need a tool that will answer the unknowns about your mobile operations and ensure you are leading the way competitively.
GPS Insight gives you the visibility you need to run as efficiently as possible while reducing costs, reducing risk, and increasing revenue.
After comparing GPS fleet tracking companies, NuBilt decided that GPS Insight was the solution needed to accomplish their goals and more.
“The cost of fuel was a problem. With GPS Insight, we now save $4,500 a year because of less idling, speeding, and more efficient routing. As long as you utilize the system it will be a great tool for any company.”
Stephen V., IT Administrator, NuBilt Restoration & Construction
Reduce Fuel Costs
- Limit speeding, idling, and unauthorized usage
- Optimize routes and reduce run-time
- Verify fuel card expenses
Improve Billing Accuracy
- Use GPS tracking data to determine time-on-site/number of visits
- Provide proof of job completion
Recover Stolen Assets Faster
- Know when vehicles/assets move when or where they shouldn’t
- Use real-time location information to notify authorities
Work Smarter, Not Harder with GPS Tracking
Dispatch Your Resources More Efficiently
- See all vehicles and assets in real-time/provide accurate ETAs
- Determine who’s closest to next job
- Send routes to drivers over the air
Proactively Extend Vehicle & Asset Lifecycles
- Maintenance scheduling made easy
- Never overlook service for any vehicle or asset
- Receive remote diagnostics
- Simplify maintenance cost tracking
Whitton Companies uses GPS Insight data to correct payroll discrepancies. They save at least $100,000 per year in labor costs.
“I would say that GPS tracking is well worth the investment and to just do it. The savings from payroll alone will pay for your initial investment in a short period of time.”
Matt N., Director of IT, Whitton Companies