Search for Vehicle Tracking Information
GPS Fleet Tracking
Oil & Gas GPS Tracking
The GPS Insight Fleet Tracking Solution will take your business to the next level, making your crews safer and streamlining your day-to-day operations.
GPS Insight allows Oil & Gas companies to easily track crews, heavy equipment, and other valuable assets.
Remote Real-Time Monitoring
- See your fleet’s activity in real-time no matter where you are
- Monitor detailed information on your crews
- Dispatch the closest vehicle to an address, landmark, lat/lon, or another vehicle in the field and communicate via 2-way messaging via a Garmin PND.
Keep Your Crews Safe
- Quickly respond to emergency situations with precise location data, dispatch, and effective communication.
- Make sure crews are not working excessive hours and over exhausting themselves, which could be dangerous.
- Monitor driving habits such as speeding, excessive idling, unauthorized usage, and hard breaking and fast acceleration.
- Recover stolen vehicles and assets quickly and easily.
A Green Initiative
When your fleet uses less fuel and is running clean, you decrease the amount of GHG (greenhouse gas) that is released into the atmosphere.
- Limit Speeding & Idling
- Increase Route Efficiency
- Eliminate Unauthorized Usage
- Schedule Preventative Maintenance Reminders
GPS Insight will provide quantifiable evidence of your GHG emissions so that you can monitor your month-to-month reductions.
GPS Insight seamlessly integrates with software systems used by Oil & Gas companies to enhance the efficiency of your day-to-day operations.
- GIS Overlays
- and your back-end systems
- GPS Insight’s web-based solution can be accessed from any device with internet access.
- You can also view your fleet's status from any mobile device, using our mobile browser or iPhone/iPad app.
GPS Insight enables Kennecott Utah Copper's mining fleet to reduce large amounts of Green House Gas (GHG) and improve warranty coverage...
Read our Case Study: How Kennecott Utah Copper achieved 1,500% ROI