Search for Vehicle Tracking Information
GPS Fleet Tracking
Hours of Service Solution
GPS Insight’s Hours of Service (HOS) compliance automation leverages the field proven strength of eFleetSuite™ and the EOBR-1000 to deliver superior safety and productivity for your fleet.
Reducing violations and improving CSA scores are just part of the story. Integrated Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) will eliminate the paper chase so common with this required documentation and ensure that your vehicles are better maintained. Drivers will appreciate speedy and error-free roadside inspections and the extra time they will have on tap to be more productive. Our HOS solution complies with the current FMCSA 395.15 requirements and is guaranteed to comply with EOBR mandate requirements.
Fleet & Driver Benefits:
- Roadside inspections are quicker and less stressful
- Fines for common violations are virtually eliminated
- Drivers spend more time being productive – less on paperwork
- Office time spent auditing driver logs for compliance is dramatically reduced
- Cost of paper forms is virtually eliminated
- Integrated DVIR automation leads to better vehicle maintenance, fewer violations
- Real-time data on driver availability and location enhances logistics decisions
- Better compliance can reduce insurance premiums
- Driver turnover can be reduced leading to less recruiting cost and fewer new hire accidents
- Complies with current and future FMCSA rules
- DVIR integration prompts inspections pre and post trip
- Motion screen reduces driver distraction, ensures drivers know remaining hours at all times
- Support for team drivers and multiple vehicle use by drivers in a single day
- Web-based applications secure and accessible via PC, tablet, smartphone
- DVIR inspection defects and vehicle equipment lists are totally customizable
- Superior log editing reports ensure required compliance and enhance in-house audits of changes to electronic driver logs
To learn about all of the features download the HOS Features list.
Additional HOS Information: