Search for Vehicle Tracking Information
Dynamic Phone Number
Improve Fleet Safety with GPS Tracking
The GPS Insight Fleet Tracking Solution gives fleet managers the power to minimize safety risks, which reduces accidents, and ultimately saves money.
“How’s my driving?” stickers have been used as a common method to finding out driver behavior for years. Fortunately, GPS technology has replaced this method to give more information on driver behavior than ever before. Monitor:
Utilize Garmin integration with GPS Insight for the easiest way to dispatch and safely communicate with your fleet. Lost drivers are preoccupied, and therefore, unsafe drivers.
- Keep drivers on track with turn-by-turn directions
- Safely communicate with drivers without the distraction of a cell phone
Always knowing where vehicles and crews are is important in ensuring the safety of the mobile workforce.
- Panic buttons can be used by crews to alert management of a situation
- Divert drivers from bad weather or other hazardous conditions
Keeping up with vehicle maintenance will increase vehicle lifecycles and also prevent any dangerous situations on the roadway.
- Schedule reminders for any type of service/maintenance needed
- View upcoming and overdue maintenance on-demand
Here is a simple diagram that shows how much a fleet of 50 vehicles could save by improving fleet safety:
In the event that a driver is in an accident, needs road-side assistance or has a medical emergency; your GPS fleet tracking system can help you determine their precise location...
Read our White Paper: Improve Driver and Vehicle Safety with GPS Fleet Tracking