GPS Insight offers 40+ Fleet Tracking Reports.
The GPS Insight fleet tracking system provides robust on-demand or automated reporting that ensures you always have exactly the information you need, exactly when you need it. This improves efficiency, reduces operating costs, extends the life of your fleet and just makes your job easier.
Fleet Tracking Reports:
- Accel/Decel - Fast acceleration and harsh-braking.
- Activity Detail - All reported locations for each vehicle.
- Begin/End Day - The first start and last stop for any or all vehicles in your fleet.
- Drive Time Summary - A Summary of fleet driving statistics.
- Driver Log - Department of Transportation style graphical description of the driver's activity.
- Fleet Utilization - Utilization details on all fleet vehicles.
- Fuel Card Transaction - Details about fuel transactions to help identify fuel card fraud.
- Idle Detail - Report on idle durations for your fleet.
- Idle Time - Report on individual idle stops for vehicles in your fleet.
- Late Start - Report late starts or early returns at a certain landmark.
- Odd-Hours - Report on driving-time violations.
- Scorecard - Rank vehicles on speeding, braking, and idling.
- Landmark History - Report on time spent in each, by vehicle and by landmark.
- Landmark Log - List of first and last points recorded in landmarks.
- Path History - Reports on time spent on a polyline path.
- Unmarked Stops - Reports on stops at unmarked locations.
- DTC Alerts - Alerts reported by the engine via Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Fuel Usage - Total gallons used and (diagnostic) MPG.
- Maintenance - A Run-time report with service reminders.
- Performance - Most recently reported data from each vehicle.
- Run Time - View odometer and run time totals.
- Switch Alerts - Report on switch-based alerts (such as power-cycle or panic).
- Posted Speed Limit- Violations of local posted speed.
- Speed Bands - Quantify driver and overall fleet drive time into definable "speed bands."
- Speed Summary - Compare speeding trends over time.
- Speed Violation - All speeding instances with location data for each.
- Speeding in Landmarks - All speeding within a landmark or landmark group.
- Efficiency Summary - Compare the actual route driven to the “optimal” route between stops.
- Route Efficiency Detail - Summarize and rank driver efficiency.
- State Mileage - See vehicle mileage by state and state mileage by vehicle.
- Stop Detail and Idle Graph - A graph showing vehicle movement and stop times.
- Stop Detail and Idle Time - Printable report with stop detail and idle time.
- Stop Notes - Printable report on stop details with SMS driver notes.
An overview of our GPS Insight Fleet Tracking Reports
No signup required
Screen shots of each GPS Insight Tracking Report
No signup required